Welcome to the Sign Up Area to Volunteer for the 23rd Annual Giving Hunger the Blues on the Ranch 2019!
This Year’s Event is scheduled for Friday & Saturday, November 15th & 16th and for the first time the event will be at the POLO GROUNDS in Lakewood Ranch! Once again we are seeking Energetic Volunteers for a variety of positions throughout both days.
- We need a group of Event Set-Up Volunteers capable of lifting up to 25 pounds from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- We will also need a small group of Volunteers for the evening from 5:30 – 9:30 pm
There are a wide variety of volunteer positions all day on Saturday from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- At the end of the event, we will need a group of Closing Volunteers capable of lifting up to 25 pounds from 9:30 pm – 11:30 pm.
- Stage Hands should also be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Volunteer positions will be scheduled for 3 shifts throughout the day. The fourth shift will be closing.
- The exact times will be listed with the volunteering positions.
- Most positions will require you to be standing and/ or moving around the event site.
- A few positions will be seated for the entire shift.
- Sample positions are:
- Food/ Beverage Service
- Grill Cooks
- Clean Duty
- Admission Gate
- Volunteer Check-In
- Beer Ticket Sales
- VIP Hospitality
- Parking Attendants
- Stage Production Hand
- Final Clean-Up.
ALL Volunteer Position Descriptions will be noted in the Volunteer Sign Up Selection Area.
THE SIGN-UP GENIUS
- This is the site where you can actually sign up for a volunteer position.
- We will need to collect some basic information to complete your Volunteer Sign Up Form.
- If you are volunteering on behalf of a Charity just enter the “Charity Name” in the Comment Section.
- If you are not working with a Charity then just leave the Comment Section blank or enter “n/a”.
- There will be an Event Release form that you will need to fill out at the Event for your Volunteer Shift.
- We will need your tee shirt size as well for the Volunteers Tee Shirt you will receive to wear at the event.
- You will also be given food tickets to enjoy something to eat and drink along with admission to the event to enjoy the rest of the day!
Most of all we are so excited that you want to be a part of this Great Day. This event benefits the Mayors’ Feed the Hungry program in your community, click here to learn more about them. It is because of our volunteers that these events are so successful. So on behalf of the entire event committee Thank You for wanting to volunteer your time to such a great cause!
GTHB23 Volunteer Coordinator, Chris Ash